st: cross validation with gologit2

From   jantz ian <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: cross validation with gologit2
Date   Fri, 23 Mar 2012 08:20:13 -0700 (PDT)

I am analyzing the relationship between an ordinal health variable (poor, good, excellent) and a mental health variable with
gologit2.  I’ve dummy coded the mental health variable to into 3 dichotomous variables.  The proportional odds assumption has not been
met, so the effect of mental health differs depending on the level of the ordinal.  I would like to perform a k-fold cross validation
but am not sure how to start.  I would welcome any suggestions for where to look for procedure syntax to do this.