st: Standar probit: how to test normality of the residuals

From   Luciana Mèndez <lucimerrico@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Standar probit: how to test normality of the residuals
Date   Fri, 23 Mar 2012 12:49:44 +0100

Hy!

How can I test the normality of the residuals after a standar probit?
I there any command to run LM test for normality?

Thank you in advance!

Luciana