st: estimating mariginal effect from ivprobit

From   addis birhanu <addis.birhanu58@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: estimating mariginal effect from ivprobit
Date   Thu, 22 Mar 2012 19:23:03 +0100

Dear statalist,

I wanted to estimate the effect of a one unit change in the independent
variable(continuous) on   the probability of observing Y=1 for an ivprobit
model. I estimated the  change  first at the mean value of all the
regressors. When I predict the probability of Y I got a value>1.

I tried to estimate the change with another estimation method.

Quietly ivprobit [varlist] and then prchange X=a

It says it can not be estimated with the recent model.

When is this problem occur?

Thanks alot