st: error message "too many weights"

From   "Jette Kellerhoff" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: error message "too many weights"
Date   Thu, 22 Mar 2012 19:34:12 +0100

Dear Statalist members,

how to deal with weights according to survival data analysis? If I use
fweights according to stset command, I get the error message "too many
weights". Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks for your support.