Re: st: st: Obtaining confidence (shade) bands in graphs

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: st: Obtaining confidence (shade) bands in graphs
Date   Tue, 20 Mar 2012 20:01:55 +0000

In general, calculate upper and lower bounds and add them to the
graph. -stcurve- has an -addplot()- option. I don't know what -stplot-
is. If it's a user-written command, you should explain where it comes

Specifically, I am not a survival expert, but I don't think there is
anything such as a 95% c.i. without specifying how it is produced.