st: st: Obtaining confidence (shade) bands in graphs

From   "Clifton Chow" <clifton_chow@post.harvard.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: st: Obtaining confidence (shade) bands in graphs
Date   Tue, 20 Mar 2012 14:48:31 -0500

Does anyone know how to obtain confidence bands on graphs that do not normally come with them?  I am thinking in duration/survival analysis of Stcurve and Stplot.  How can I generate the hazard or survival plots that show the 95% confidence interval either as a band or as boundary dotted lines?

Thanks