Re: st: Re: st: the symbols š č ć ž

From   "Roger B. Newson" <r.newson@imperial.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Re: st: the symbols š č ć ž
Date   Tue, 20 Mar 2012 14:27:25 +0000

I would expect that the symbols requested would be available via the -fontface- tag, described under

help graph_text

at least using the fonts likely to be available on Croatian computers.

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics
National Heart and Lung Institute