Re: st: gologit2 for ordered three level dependent variable

Subject   Re: st: gologit2 for ordered three level dependent variable
Date   Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:35:06 -0500

At 03:59 AM 3/20/2012, Tuvshinjargal Chimed wrote:
Dear listservers,

I'm using gologit2 for ordered three level dependent variable
(0-normal weight, 1-overweight, 2- obese). Could you explain how to
interpret the results for the dependent variable with 3-levels? I've
read several papers, yet couldn't figure out how exactly to interpret
and report my results.

Thank you very much,
Tuvshin Chimed

The gologit2 troubleshooting FAQ has suggestions for presenting and interpreting results. See

http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam/gologit2/tsfaq.html

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu