st: Variable autocorrelation

From   Andrea Rispoli <>
Subject   st: Variable autocorrelation
Date   Sat, 17 Mar 2012 16:23:13 +0000

Dear Statalisters,

I have a panel dataset and I would like to see whether certain
variables are autocorrelated to see to what extent they are
slow-moving versus fast-moving. What kind of test/ command can I
run?This is perhaps a question with a well known answer but I could
not find an answer after searching for a while so if someone my give
me a suggestion I would really appreciate it!
Thank you in advance.