st: depvar name in b an V matrix

From   "Nakelse, Tebila (AfricaRice)" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: depvar name in b an V matrix
Date   Sat, 17 Mar 2012 14:31:52 +0000

Dear Statalisters,
I am using regress command in Stata and I would like to know if it is possible to add the depvar name in b an V matrix as it is done in logit  command.
For logit  when  I do :
Logit y x

        y:                       y:
        x                        _cons
y1  -.35129185  -2.9228238

when I do
 regress y x,
I will have

       x                 _cons
y1  -.00809294   .045464
without y in e(b) column names what I want to do

I know I can  pass through a regular matrix and used matrix functions such as coleq, roweq, colnames or rownames and after repost in e and V.

I will appreciate any help