Re: st: query pooling data on dependent variable logit mnl

From   Christine Zozula <christine.zozula@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: query pooling data on dependent variable logit mnl
Date   Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:25:49 -0400

They are mutually exclusive.

So the dependent variable is -- whether or not someone got in trouble.

Then we think that the model might predict differently for someone got
into serious trouble vs someone who got into minor trouble. Minor
trouble and serious trouble are mutually exclusive.

thanks

--
Christine Zozula
Graduate Assistant