st: GLLAMM - group level variables, simulation of interaction

From   "Frederick Guy" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: GLLAMM - group level variables, simulation of interaction
Date   Mon, 12 Mar 2012 19:54:03 -0000

I'm estimating a two-level model, using GLLAMM because in XTMELOGIT it won't converge.

The model is a logit, with the general form:

eq f1: w z wz one [where wz is the interaction of w and z]

gllamm y x, i(id) geqs(f1) link(logit) adapt

I want to get a simulated marginal effect (and confidence interval) of w on y as z changes. I've done this in other situations - for single-level logits - by modifying the Brambor et al code. I do not know, though, how to get this from GLLAMM & GLLAPRED.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.