st: fmlogit and predict

From   Manish Nag <>
Subject   st: fmlogit and predict
Date   Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:55:32 -0400

I am trying to use the predict command after using fmlogit. I am hoping someone can give me an example of how to obtain the predicted probability for one of my outcome variables.

for example, say I issue this command

fmlogit private_sector non_profit, eta(population area)

How do i then obtain the predicted value for variable private_sector.

I tried "predict private_hat, pr outcome(private_sector)", but I keep getting "invalid syntax" as an error.