st: CI interval in ANOVA summary table

From   Lars Sorensen <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: CI interval in ANOVA summary table
Date   Wed, 7 Mar 2012 18:19:33 +0000

Hi Everybody

I have a question regarding the summary table produced by Stata when using the Anova command. (oneway xxx yyy, bonferroni). If I use the interfase for the one-way ANOVA and choose the summary table with everything included I will get mean, Std. Dev. and Freq. But there is no confidence interval (CI) for each group. I can get the information by using the CI calculater but its a bit time consuming.

Is there a way to make Stata produce the CI intervals after the ANOVA in the summary table or afterwards by a simple command ???

Kind Regards

Lars Lindholm Sorensen M.D.

Post. Doct. Fellow
Dept. of Cardiology