Re: st: probit estimation with pweight and cve(cluster) both?

From   Amanda Fu <mandy.fu1@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: probit estimation with pweight and cve(cluster) both?
Date   Tue, 6 Mar 2012 23:50:16 -0500

Hello Mr. Kolenikov,

Thank you so much for your quick response! You are correct; I tried
probit with pw and vce(cluster) again and it worked. I guess there
must be some other problems in my codes about this (I will look it
into now) I am sorry for this. This experience remind me that when
searching for problems in codes, it is helpful to break down into
small pieces and then check piece by piece.

All the best,
Amanda