Re: st: Factor variables and outreg/outreg2

From   "Schmidt, William" <>
Subject   Re: st: Factor variables and outreg/outreg2
Date   Fri, 2 Mar 2012 15:49:01 -0500

I am attempting to use outreg2 but I would like to report a limited set of covariates. I have factor variables in my regression, and they seem to be ignored by the options in outreg. In the example below, for instance,  i.foreign##c.weight is not reported.

sysuse auto, clear
regress mpg i.foreign##c.weight i.rep78 headroom
outreg2 using myfile, keep(i.foreign##c.weight headroom) sortvar(headroom i.foreign##c.weight)