st: semi variogram Graph???

From   Ajita Atreya <>
To   <>
Subject   st: semi variogram Graph???
Date   Thu, 23 Feb 2012 14:32:50 +0000

Dear Statalist,

I have 13,000 observations on property prices and its coordinates. I am trying to make a semi-variogram using the command
 variog2 price lat long, width(20) lags(1000)...The program ran for the whole night but I got no output.

Is it the correct code for semivariogram???

Also, how do I add a new graph in the same plot. For eg semivariogram of residuals and prices together???

Thank You