Re: st: error ocurred loading .ado file (ccmatch.ado)

From   Benjamin Niug <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: error ocurred loading .ado file (ccmatch.ado)
Date   Wed, 22 Feb 2012 13:02:49 +0100

It does not help (but thx).

Doing that, I get the following reply:

----
package name:  ccmatch.pkg
        from:  http://fmwww.bc.edu/RePEc/bocode/c/

checking ccmatch consistency and verifying not already installed...
all files already exist and are up to date.
-----

But the error message mentioned before continues to appear when
executing -ccmatch-

Any further suggestions?