st: Get Companion matrix of eigenvalues saved by amat option

From   Muhammad Akram <aasim548@hotmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Get Companion matrix of eigenvalues saved by amat option
Date   Sat, 18 Feb 2012 22:15:04 +0500

Dear all,

I want to know how we can get companion matrix saved in varstable eigenvalues. I know option amat saves a companion matrix but how to get that I don't know. I would appreciate help in this regard.

Thanks

aasim