st: RE: SimpleSlopes in Multilevel Models

From   "Bontempo, Daniel E" <deb193@ku.edu>
Subject   st: RE: SimpleSlopes in Multilevel Models
Date   Thu, 16 Feb 2012 18:25:07 +0000

Hi Kerstin -

Are the ACOV values you are looking for the values stored in e(V)?

Try matlist e(V) after estimation.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu [mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Kerstin Alfes
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 9:15 AM
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: SimpleSlopes in Multilevel Models

Dear All

I ran a multilevel regression using the xtmixed command in stata.

I have a significant interaction term between two level 1 variables and I
would like to test the simple slopes now. It seems that I need the
Asymptotic Covariance Matrix to do this. Does anbody know how to get the
ACOV in STATA? Or, is there an alternative way to test the significance of
the simple slopes?

Many thanks
Kerstin