Re: st: AW: Meta-analysis pooling relative risk from relative risks possible?

From   "Roger B. Newson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: Meta-analysis pooling relative risk from relative risks possible?
Date   Thu, 16 Feb 2012 10:47:37 +0000

Another possibility is -metaparm-, part of the SSC package =parmest-, which you can use together with the -parmhet- package to do meta-analyses with heterogeneity tests and variance-weighted geometric mean effects. These also have an -eform- option for when the input estimates and standard errors are for risk ratios, odds ratios or geometric mean ratios.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics