st: Alternate to Hausman

From   "Ali Karim" <Ali_Karim@jsi.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Alternate to Hausman
Date   Wed, 15 Feb 2012 06:56:38 -0500

Dear Statalist users,
I have been searching the archive trying to find the alternate (like suest) test to Hausman to compare fixed effects logits with random effects logit models to get the more efficient model. I found few but unfortunately I am still not clear how I should go about it. Can anyone help?
Thanks so much in advance.
Ali