st: xtabond2 for 2 DVs?

From   Lisa Marie Yarnell <>
Subject   st: xtabond2 for 2 DVs?
Date   Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:59:28 -0800 (PST)

I am wondering if xtabond2 can handle multiple dependent variables in a panel, simultaneously?

Another possibility is xtivreg.  Does xtivreg handle multiple dependent variables in a panel, simultaneously?  Or do these models handle just one DV at a time?
I was told that there is no model in Stata that handles multiple DVs in panel models, simultaneously.  I know how to run this model in Mplus using structural equation modeling--but was wondering if I can do it in Stata.