RE: st: Situation where multiple imputation may be of no use?

From   Cameron McIntosh <cnm100@hotmail.com>
To   STATA LIST <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: Situation where multiple imputation may be of no use?
Date   Fri, 10 Feb 2012 17:51:27 -0500

So why not try FIML? What analytical technique are you using?
Cam