RE: st: Interaction model

From   Lauren Beresford <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Interaction model
Date   Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:27:30 +0000

Hello Statalisters,
Just a quick question here.  I am running "saturated models" with higher order three-way interactions and lower order two-way interactions as David describes below (although with a binary dv using logistic regression).
I am wondering if anyone knows of some good papers or books related to these sorts of models?
Best,Lauren Beresford
Doctoral Candidate, SociologyUC Berkeley