Re: st: Zeros and measures of inequality or concentration

From   David Hoaglin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Zeros and measures of inequality or concentration
Date   Thu, 9 Feb 2012 08:07:29 -0500

It may be helpful to take a broader view of the analysis and consider
whether a hurdle model or a zero-inflated model would be appropriate.
One reference is the book by Cameron and Trivedi:
Cameron, A.C. and Trivedi, P.K. Regression Analysis of Count Data.
Cambridge University Press, 1998.

David Hoaglin