Re: st: RE: re: St : matching estimator

From   Shikha Sinha <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: re: St : matching estimator
Date   Wed, 8 Feb 2012 12:55:53 -0800

Dear Daniel,

A related question is what variables should be included in the
estimation of propensity score model. I believe that covariates that
are likely to affect the probability of being into treatment should be
included for sure; but I am not sure about variables that would affect
the outcomes other than the selection variables should also be
included.

I read an article that suggest that PSM model should include variables
that are likely to affect outcomes should also be included in addition
to observed selection variables.

Thanks,
Shikha