st: catzero

From   Margaret MacDougall <[email protected]>
Subject   st: catzero
Date   Tue, 07 Feb 2012 21:18:29 +0000

Hello

I would welcome examples of the using of the command 'catzero' specifically to request indicator variables for a subset of the predictor variables within the context of using both the mfp command and the sunsidiary logit and xpower commands. I understand the syntax for using catzero itself (i.e. 'catzero(varlist') but would value seeing an illustration of how best to place this syntax in relation to the other commands above. I also want the mfp procedure to understand that my caegorical predictor variables are to be left untransformed while also being included in the model along with the continous variables.

Many thanks

Margaret

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.