Re: st: MIXLOGIT: marginal effects

From   Arne Risa Hole <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: MIXLOGIT: marginal effects
Date   Mon, 6 Feb 2012 17:25:24 +0000

Thanks Maarten, I take your point, but as Richard says there is
nothing stopping you from calculating marginal effects at different
values of the explanatory variables (although admittedly it's rarely
done in practice). Also the LPM is fine as an alternative to binary
logit/probit but what about multinomial models?

Arne