Re: st: Fixed lag smoothing in state space model

From   Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez <>
Subject   Re: st: Fixed lag smoothing in state space model
Date   Thu, 2 Feb 2012 14:35:53 -0500

I got the answer from F. Tusell in Stack Overflow.

"I am not aware of any package in R computing fixed lag smoothing
estimates. However, unless you have to compute a great many of such
estimates, I think that truncating the time series at t+N and
computing the ordinary smoothed value would do what you want."

Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez