st: repeated measures ANOVA to MANOVA

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <ovaldia@yahoo.com>
To   Statalist <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: repeated measures ANOVA to MANOVA
Date   Wed, 1 Feb 2012 06:50:48 -0800 (PST)

I have data on 23 patients that were evaluated using three competing medical methods. I used repeated measures ANOVA and reported the Huynh-Feldt corrected p-value. A reviewer suggested that it would be better to do a MANOVA. However, when I try this,  Stata reports the error:

. manova m1 m2 m3=id
matrix not positive definite
insufficient residual degrees of freedom for this multivariate model

Any help will be appreciated.
Ricardo

Here is the data:
. cl id m1 m2 m3