st: RE: Test of Normality and Heteroskedasticity

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: RE: Test of Normality and Heteroskedasticity
Date   Wed, 1 Feb 2012 12:41:21 +0000

This was asked only a few days ago by someone else. See this posting from 26 January

for a positive answer from Gillian Frost.

Danny Dan [edited]

Can any one please tell me what are the Stata commands for testing
normality of errors and heteroskedasticity in a tobit model? Also how
to interpret the results of these tests?

I am trying to use Heckman two step estimator, and therefore, before
the estimation, I would like to test these.