Re: st: RE: Measures of association for a small sample

From   "Roger B. Newson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Measures of association for a small sample
Date   Wed, 11 Jan 2012 11:43:03 +0000

Sorry, the -somersd- command would be even better as

somersd X Y, taua transf(z) tdist

which gives marginally fatter confidence intervals which are PROBABLY more realistic.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics