RE: st: St : Regression discontinuity with Dichotomous dependent variable

From   Cameron McIntosh <[email protected]>
To   STATA LIST <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: St : Regression discontinuity with Dichotomous dependent variable
Date   Tue, 3 Jan 2012 15:52:05 -0500

I think this deck might be helpful:
Nichols, A. (July 14, 2011). Causal inference for binary regression. http://www.stata.com/meeting/chicago11/materials/chi11_nichols.pdf

Cam