Re: st: Table of graphs with common legend

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Table of graphs with common legend
Date   Wed, 28 Dec 2011 09:36:34 +0100

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 4:18 AM, B Villena  wrote:
> I am trying to create a table of six graphs. In each graph I show the same two variables under different subsamples. Instead of having six graph-specific legend below each of the six graphs, I would like to put a single legend for all the six graphs. Nevertheless, -graph combine- does not allow for a common legend. Does someone know how can I do something like this?

You can either create your graph with the -by()- option or you can
look at the -grc1leg- command, see -findit grc1leg-.

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen