st: Table of graphs with common legend

From   B Villena <>
To   Statalist <>
Subject   st: Table of graphs with common legend
Date   Tue, 27 Dec 2011 22:18:17 -0500

Dear Statalist followers,
I am trying to create a table of six graphs. In each graph I show the same two variables under different subsamples. Instead of having six graph-specific legend below each of the six graphs, I would like to put a single legend for all the six graphs. Nevertheless, -graph combine- does not allow for a common legend. Does someone know how can I do something like this?
Your help will be deeply appreciated