Re: st: <istmt>: - function returned error ,in KHB Command

From   daniel klein <klein.daniel.81@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: <istmt>: - function returned error ,in KHB Command
Date   Tue, 27 Dec 2011 21:32:25 +0100

Since I obviously do not have access to your dataset, I cannot
replicate your error.