st: From: Mooncake Makiroll <>

Subject   st: From: Mooncake Makiroll <>
Date   Fri, 23 Dec 2011 20:34:19 -0600

I have two equations with the same independent variables but different
dependent variables. I am using SUR to estimate them. Both equations
contain firm fixed effects and year fixed effects, and I need the
standard errors to be clustered by BOTH firm and year. I am aware
SUREG or SUEST can give me estimation with two seemingly unrelated
equations.But I wonder what will be the code to estimate each equation
with firm fixed effect (I have several thousand of firms) and cluster
BOTH firm and year.