Re: st: Heckman Panel Data Model

From   Yuval Arbel <>
Subject   Re: st: Heckman Panel Data Model
Date   Fri, 23 Dec 2011 08:26:54 -0800

Hi Batsi,

Please note I came across exactly the same problem. As you can see in
the attached link to the paper draft I bypassed this problem -by
running a cross-sectional Heckman model. You simply get a variable,
which does not vary across time - but this is the best that can be

BTW: I ran all the regressions in this new paper draft on stata

Hope that was helpful

On 12/23/11, Basti Boss <> wrote:
> Dear all,
> i found that old question (2003) below at the statalistserver:
> "I want to estimate a heckman panel data model.
> However, as far as I know, Stata does not implement Heckman with panel data.
> Has anyone written a code to do that?"
> I have now the exactly problem and was wondering if anyone get a solution
> for this problem.
> Maybe someone now know a way to implement a heckman panel data model in
> stata.
> I would be very thankfull if anybody could help me with this problem.
> Thanks
> Basti
> SMS schreiben mit WEB.DE FreeMail - einfach, schnell und
> kostenguenstig. Jetzt gleich testen!
> *
> *   For searches and help try:
> *