st: Heckman Panel Data Model

From   "Basti Boss" <>
Subject   st: Heckman Panel Data Model
Date   Fri, 23 Dec 2011 16:33:58 +0100 (CET)

Dear all,

i found that old question (2003) below at the statalistserver:

"I want to estimate a heckman panel data model.
However, as far as I know, Stata does not implement Heckman with panel data.

Has anyone written a code to do that?"

I have now the exactly problem and was wondering if anyone get a solution for this problem.

Maybe someone now know a way to implement a heckman panel data model in stata.

I would be very thankfull if anybody could help me with this problem.

kostenguenstig. Jetzt gleich testen!