st: Combine stacked and unstacked bars

From   Nikolaos Kanellopoulos <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Combine stacked and unstacked bars
Date   Wed, 21 Dec 2011 14:32:55 +0000 (GMT)

Dear all,
I searched the Statalist archives and the web and could not find an answer to my question.
I am sorry if this question has been posted before and skipped my attention.
I have three variables over a period of ten years and I want to create a graph bar with two of them stacked over each other and the third next to them.
For instance in the following simple example:
webuse union, clear
keep idcode year age
reshape wide age, i( idcode) j( year)
keep in 1/10
graph bar  age71 age77 age88, over(idcode)
I want two bars. The first will be age71 age77 stacked together and the second age88.
Thank you in advance