st: GMM-xtabond

From   Kifle Wondemu <>
Subject   st: GMM-xtabond
Date   Tue, 20 Dec 2011 17:18:40 +0000

Dear statalist
I am estimating GMM-xtabond. I wanted to include regional dummies (AP
LAC  SSA MENA) and the model is fitted as follows:
xtabond2 gdp l(0/2).(lopen lpop linfl lgrants lM2 linv ldfct lttlexp
ltxrev) diffvars(AP LAC  SSA), lags(2) noconstant
But I keep on getting error message "factor variables not allowed"
can someone please help?
Kifle Asfaw