RE: st: RE: Printing viewer contents without cutting off the right-hand-side of text

From   "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Printing viewer contents without cutting off the right-hand-side of text
Date   Tue, 20 Dec 2011 09:16:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi Dave.
try printing in landscape orientation.
--David

Sent with Verizon Mobile Email

---Original Message---
From: [email protected]
Sent: 12/20/2011 11:57 am
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: RE: Printing viewer contents without cutting off the right-hand-side of text

Hi -

How does one print the viewer screen when one invokes the -help- command without losing an inch or two of text on the RHS of the page?  I'm stumped!

I've searched through FAQ's, the "Getting Started" manual for Windows, and the Statlist archives, but while I have found similar questions to mine posted I haven't been able to figure out how to implement the suggested solutions.

Thank you for any help on this topic.

Best,
David

David N. Beede, Ph.D.