RE: st: populating a local macro with a stringvariable

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: populating a local macro with a stringvariable
Date   Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:09:05 +0000

-valuesof- (SSC) lists distinct values in order of occurrence in the dataset, so applying -valuesof- after a -sort- on length is another way to proceed.

Daniel Pilsgaard Henriksen
Dear Nick and Matt

Thank you for your replies.
I'm sorry for not being clear about the problem, and for the typo in my code (length vs len), I'm glad you could decipher it in spite of that.

Thank you Matt, this is exactly what I needed!!

Cheers!!