st: CI

From   Newton Chagoma Chagoma <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: CI
Date   Mon, 19 Dec 2011 08:37:12 +0200

I done a cox regression and one of the variables"kps" has a confidence
interval ranging from 0 to a dot(.)

say Risk factor     HR      p-values         95% CI
       Kps              1.49    0.999             0, .

what do I have to say about it?or rather explain  and report it.

looking forward to your assistance.