st: hshaz with multiple spells data

From   Judit VALL CASTELLO <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: hshaz with multiple spells data
Date   Sun, 18 Dec 2011 11:11:50 +0100 (CET)

Dear stata-users,

I am trying to estimate a multiple spells duration model with the hshaz and the pgmhaz8 commands. Is there any option that I need to use in order to tell stata that my data has multiple spells or the command and the options are the same than a single spell model? The model with single spells converges but the model with multiple spells with the same command does not.

Thanks for your help!

Judit Vall Castello
Visiting Professor
Universitat de Girona

Resercher
Centre for Research in Economics and Health
Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Barcelona
Spain