st: Logistic regression with quasi-complete separation

Subject   st: Logistic regression with quasi-complete separation
Date   Fri, 9 Dec 2011 08:21:36 +0100 (CET)

I'm really not very good at all of the statistics stuff so please excuse my ignorance (also, my Englisch. It's a second language for me).
I need to do a logistic regression on weighted survey data. I have 6 dichotomous predictors and one interval scaled one. For two of my dichotomous predictors I've run into quasi-complete separation. I've read that it isn't necessary to omit those and that their p values would still be interpretable if they were included. Stata just omits them however. Is there a way to tell Stata to leave them in?
I hope that wasn't too stupid a question.
Thank you!
kostenguenstig. Jetzt gleich testen!