st: What article/book would you recommend (multilevel models, clustering)

From   Andrea Bennett <mac.stata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: What article/book would you recommend (multilevel models, clustering)
Date   Wed, 7 Dec 2011 15:03:38 +0100

Hi!

I am having a hard time dealing with a random effects model.
Specifically, I wonder whether I should apply clustering. I would
like to read a book or some articles that explicitly address the
question of clustering in a multilevel-model. The book "Multilevel
and Longitudinal Modeling Using Stata" does not address this
matter, as far as I have seen.

Does any of you have any recommendation?

Best,

Andrea