Re: st: Question on graph twoway and graph combine

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Question on graph twoway and graph combine
Date   Wed, 7 Dec 2011 09:16:13 +0000

That's good advice, but I don't understand why -by()- couldn't be used
in the first place. What does any estimation process have to do with