st: Question on graph twoway and graph combine

From   Alberto R Osella <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Question on graph twoway and graph combine
Date   Wed, 07 Dec 2011 10:09:38 +0100

Dear All,
I'm using Stata 12.0 on W7. I've drawn two graphs (one for each sex) by using -graph twoway- and then I've combined them by using -graph combine-. I've drawn graphics separately because I can't using the by() option as a result of the estimation process. The resulting combine graph has two legends (the same) and I want a graph with only one legend. Can someone help me?
Thank you in advance.

Alberto R. Osella, MD, PhD
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica
IRCCS Saverio de Bellis
Via Turi, 27
70013 Castellana Grotte (BA)
Tel:    +39 0804994655